You're Invited: Live Sketching for Vogue & Lucky Brand

Monday, August 5, 2013
I'm excited to share that I will be live-sketching party guests again for Vogue Magazine and you're invited! Fabulous Doodles readers are invited to join me this wednesday as Lucky Brand celebrates their new made-in-America capsule collection for an American-themed night, with a live DJ, sketches by yours truly, and a look at Lucky Brand's new journal, Clover. I sketched this fun denim clad all-American-girl fashion illustration especially for the invite with their new capsule collection in mind.

Where: Lucky Brand, Time Warner Center
10 Columbus Circle, 2nd Floor
New York City
When: August 7th 2013, 6:00-8:00PM
RSVP: rsvp@vogue.com

Hope to see you there!

For questions about my live-sketching or if you'd like rates for your private party or corporate event email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com. 

(Illustration: ©BrookeHagel)