Pandora Jewelry Illustrations

Monday, August 12, 2013
Two weeks ago I was flown out to Los Angeles to live sketch fashion illustrations for a garden party at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills in honor of Pandora's newest jewelry collection. This party was unique because the majority of the guests were stylists, costume designers, and studio executives whom were being shown the collection with the goal of getting product placement in photo-shoots, television shows and movies. For years I wanted to be a costume designer and throughout college (FIT) most of my internships and projects focused on wardrobe styling and costume design so needless to say I was in seventh heaven chatting with all the guests as I sketched.
In addition to live sketching the soirĂ©e, the week leading up to the event I also illustrated some of the Pandora's newest jewelry pieces which were then blown up into large prints and displayed throughout the party space. Shown here are two of the necklaces, my personal favorite is the pave feather necklace (attached to the header of this post) and the charms shown "hanging" from the photo above.

For more information about my live-sketching or rates to sketch your corporate event or private party, you can email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com.

(Photos and Illustrations: ©BrookeHagel)