Mini Portfolio {New Business Cards}

Monday, October 4, 2010
I absolutely love my new business cards, as does everyone I hand them to. I recently designed my first set of Moo cards and I can say with 100% certainly that once you go Moo there's no going back. The cards are heavy weight, have a smooth satin finish and show off every intricate detail of my fashion illustrations. With Moo your able to upload as many as 100 different images to each card order. This means that whenever I'm describing what I do to someone new I can now show them all my cards, a sort of mini portfolio, and let them chose the fashion illustration they like best to keep, with my shop website, blog, and contact info.
I uploaded 8 of my favorite sketches, but I'm thinking I may just place another soon to throw a few more illustrations into the mix. Perhaps a few more of my brides or red carpet looks. It also may be nice to use Moo to create my next round of gift tags for the holidays, since the cards are printing are such high quality. . .What can I say, I guess I'm addicted to Moo.