New to my shop: Pocket Mirrors

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I'm thrilled to share my new pocket mirrors. I'm always trying to think of products to adorn with "my girls" and expand my shop selections. If my customers are anything like me then you don't leave home without a handful of essentials, one being a mini mirror for lip gloss application, contact lens adjustment or the occasional teeth check. ;)
Each mirror is 2 1/4" and features a cropped "head shot" of my fashion illustrations. I've chosen ten of my favorite girls with varying hair colors, and fashion styles so hopefully there's one for everyone and you can chose the one that resembles you or friends the most. (As they'd make a great little gift!)
Click here to view and purchase all the new pocket mirrors available in my shop.

(All the beautiful papers used as a "backdrop" in these shots are wallpaper samples from Graham & Brown.)