Makeover Monday

Monday, January 25, 2010
It all started with Audrey (previous post here) and now my Vogue girl has gotten a makeover. I love her, she's one my very first illustrations for Etsy, and I use her for all my promotional materials, branding and logo's but I thought she needed some work (a facelift of sorts!) So I've given her some new pretty pale green eyes and pouty pink lips.
But she's not the only one. My mom emailed me a few weeks ago suggesting I redraw Global Girl, so being the always obedient daughter (yeah right) here she is. I do admit she was getting a little tired looking, so I've spruced her up a bit and, given her some pockets because I love a dress with pockets, and a more polished overall look.
Here are links to all the new and improved ladies in my shop: Vogue II, Audrey II, Audrey II Lacey, and Global Girl. The original ladies are still up in the shop and on sale for half off. I will be retiring them in 2 weeks. Here's my shop sale section if your interested in owning the illustrations that got Brooklit started.