Retail Therapy: Glass Dish

Sunday, October 11, 2009
Last week the ladies over at Material Girls had a post about the fabulousness of Home Goods. Home Goods is a store I love and over the years have found some fantastic finds at, both for my home and for countless photoshoots I've styled. Being that I live in Manhattan, which is lacking a Home Goods, I don't get to go there too often anymore. After reading their post I decided I was due a trip out there. My little find of the day was this little glass and silver dish. It was actually in the bath area, and I is meant to be a soap dish but I love it on my dresser as a jewelry catchall. You can't tell from the photo's but it has about a 3/4" pedestal, a smoked silver rim, weighs a ton and was only $6.99!

I also treated myself to some flowers. I was craving a yellow bouquet to split up and put around the apartment but the pink ones were half the price, so pink it is. ;)