iPhone app

Monday, August 17, 2009
Even though I am a Mac user in every other way, I am one of the unlucky few who do yet have an iPhone. (sob, sob) I do have however, and iPhone application featuring my art work! The creators of iBridalGown contacted me a little while back about purchasing my Rebecca illustration as the background and main image for their iPhone application. iBridalGown helps brides in their wedding dress search by storing all the info as well as photo's of the dresses you try on.

Needless to say, I let them purchase the rights to use it and here it is. Hopefully one day I'll post a picture of my own iPhone with the app on it, but for now here's the image from their site. The app is available to purchase for $3.99 through itunes if your interested. It sounds like a great thing to have if your a bride to be and still on the hunt for that perfect dress.