Seven Things

Thursday, November 20, 2008
Photobucket

I've been tagged by electric feel!

The rules of the '7 things tag' are:
- You have to link to the person who tagged you
- You have to write 7 things about yourself (both weird and normal stuff)
- You have to tag 7 people and link to them in the end of the post and you have to leave a comment on their blog

1) I love absolutely anything coconut-related
2) I study at night because it's easier to concentrate when everyone else is asleep
3) I've worked at Zara for the past year and feel the need to shop every time I'm
there
4) I can't use chopsticks to save my life
5) I can read Arabic but can't understand it
6) I'll never get tired of visiting Paris and plan to go again in January
7) This is my favourite Youtube video..ever



Anyone want to be tagged?